Marietta Water Damage Restoration
Call Advanced PRS for immediate water damage restoration services in the Marietta, GA area. We have an entire staff of IICRC trained and certified restoration professionals that are local to the area and on stand by to help. We have the equipment necessary to handle water damage or fire damage of all types, large or small. After being in the industry for so many years, one of the things that we have learned is that water or fire damage of any type can be costly to you and your family as well as being a stressful, often overwhelming event. Our trained staff and professionals will help you through the entire process offering guidance along the way ensuring you get your home back the way it was before the event. We understand that there area variety of water and fire restoration companies that serve the Marietta area, so we felt it only prudent to share with you what you could expect from our team:
- Best in Industry Know How and Equipment to get the restoration completed promptly
- Detailed Estimates for the home owner and the insurance companies
- Fast Response to the home or business
- Caring and Compassionate Staff
- Available and Accessible - 24/7/365
Causes For Water Damage:
Water damage has many causes in our local area, from pipes that burst after freezing in winter weather, to faucets that leak and terrential rains, however regardless of the cause we will find it and fix it and do so fast at Advanced PRS.
Some of the most common reasons why people need Water Damage Restoration in the Marietta Area:
- Localized Flooding from heavy rains or overflowing rivers.
- Undetected Moisture - small plumbing leaks or seepage can lead to major problems over the course of time. Wall cavities, attics, basements etc are typical areas that you find rot, water intursion and mold and mildew.
- Household plumbing failures- Including burst pipes, leaky pipes, frozen pipes, overflowing toilets, and sewage backup, all of these issues need to be handled swiftly.
- Groundwater - Even when there is no flooding, groundwater can ind its way into your home or business. This causes reoccurring issues of flooding in the basement, crawl spaces, and mold and mildew growth.
GOT A QUESTION?
ASK US NOW
Describe Your Issue Below
Preferred Method of Contact
Get Instant Help 24/7
Call Now! (678)733-9797